Saturday, March 5, 2016

Garage sale!

I have waaaay too much stuff that I never use, and rather than hoard it, I'd like to see it all go to gamers who will put it to good use.  I'll be updating this post regularly as I pull things from boxes.

All prices include US shipping.  For international shipping, drop me a line and we can talk.

Board Games
  • Blood Bowl -- $60  SOLD
I bought this used and have never played it, so I can't vouch for the completeness of it, but it has a ton of minis, a bunch of counters, and books, manuals, tracking sheets, board, etc.  There are 23 orks, 10 ratmen (plus one giant rat), 14 goblins (plus a troll or something), 14 armor-clad humans, and 11 assorted coaches, cheerleaders, centaurs, a ball, trophies, and who knows what.  That's 74 minis, folks!







  • Twilight Imperium 3rd Ed. -- $40  SOLD
The box is in really rough shape, as I bought it used, but it seems that all the bits, boards, and whatnot are there.



  • Star Wars Armada -- $100
This is the base game, which I bought used, and three unopened expansions -- Rebel Fighters, Imperial Fighters, and the Heroes and Villains pack.


  • RIVETS -- $10  SOLD
Yes, the original Metagaming micro-game.  Still in decent shape, too, and I'm pretty sure all the counters are there.


  • Shogun -- $40  SOLD
The original 1980's Gamemaster-series big-box game of feudal Japanese civil war.



Tabletop Minis and Games

15mm Sci-Fi

  • Rebel Minis RUMV hovertanks -- $30  SOLD

There are six GEV tanks here, three with twin machine guns, two with twin antitank missiles, and one with a remote antitank gun.  They have been superglued but not primed or painted.  Also included are plenty of spare turrets and whatnot, so if you want to change up what is currently mounted on there, you'd have the pieces to do so.







No comments:

Post a Comment