One of the beautiful things about this line is that it should work well in sci-fi/near-future settings as well as for modern/ultramodern gaming.
Depicted below are:
- Base CV9040 IFV with 40mm Bofors cannon
- CV90120 light tank with 120mm smoothbore gun
- Mortar carrier (not sure what type of mortar -- maybe an 81mm)
- CV9040 anti-aircraft vehicle
- Armadillo APC (with three remote turrets -- one carrying a .50 cal and the other two carrying grenades or something)
- AMOS Advanced Mortar System -- this is really cool! Two 120mm mortars paired in a turret! The hurting is love!
Here are three more variants:
- CV9040 with mine plow
- CV9056 -- this is the base CV90 IFV with the addition of a two-port BILL antitank missile launcher
- CV90 armored recovery vehicle
This is the CV90105, an export version intended to appeal to the wider world (where 105mm munitions are plentiful):
And finally, the command/electronic warfare variant: