Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Blood Bowl!

I've recently become fixated on the newest edition of Blood Bowl, but I really want to field an Undead team.  Sadly, GW has not yet released an Undead team, so I'm forced to adapt a number of existing models to suit.

One of the issues is with modifying a couple of them to be throwers, which is easiest to show by putting a ball in their hands.  Luckily, while lacking any manual dexterity at all, I have my Sketchuping skills!  I quickly whipped up a set of eight spikey Blood Bowl-worthy footballs.  Once they arrive, along with the skeleton minis I ordered from Ebob Miniatures, I'll be able to do some kitbashing and set myself up with a decent team of skellies.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/PWV4462ZR/28mm-fantasy-football-spikey-balls-8pcs





No comments:

Post a Comment